[WikiEN-l] Turn off AfD

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 12:10:06 UTC 2005

> another, (Mo0's), somebody voted oppose because "your talk page seems to
> be vandalised a lot" and "we should be erring on the side of caution,
> and voting Oppose unless we are absolutely sure". Adminship is
> John Lee
> ([[User:Johnleemk]])

Surely you can ignore votes with this kind of reason? If anything
being vandalized shows you do a good job and keeping vandals at bay
which is always a good thing.

Opposition should be based on the user's own action not that of others.
(Perhaps that last line could become policy to get rid of some bad
reasonings to oppose adminships?)

Mgm