[WikiEN-l] Some more unscientific findings

John Lee johnleemk at gawab.com
Sat Dec 10 09:20:56 UTC 2005

MacGyverMagic/Mgm wrote:

><snip>
>Question: Of those estimated 42,000 good articles, can you give some
>sort of break down in subject. If we have a systemetic bias, it's
>reasonable to assume it also portrudes to the featured articles we
>have.
>
>Mgm

Sorry for the anality, but it's "systemic" bias. ;) And I think I'm
probably the one to blame for all our featured music articles. We have a
huge systemic bias in favour of the Beatles. :) Don't worry, I'm working
on correcting this. Hopefully [[Article 153 of the Constitution of
Malaysia]] will be up to featured standard soon. That'll help cover the
systemic bias in favour of Western politics.

John Lee
([[User:Johnleemk]])