[WikiEN-l] Turn off AfD

The Cunctator cunctator at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 22:32:10 UTC 2005

#1 is not required for legal reasons. Essentially all users should be
able to see the deletion history.

Back in the day when the "admin" class was created the claim by people
like Jimbo is that in the long run nearly everyone would have admin
powers; that it would be no special thing. I was skeptical for obvious
reasons. But I'm still willing to believe that's what we're heading
towards.

Undeleting (in my vision of this experiment) would be accessible to
all registered users who have been around for some non-zero, non-huge
amount of time.