[WikiEN-l] Some more unscientific findings

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:43:25 UTC 2005

I would love to submit more articles for peer review, but I simply
don't have the time and knowledge to commit to much of them. Another
reason why I spend more time on AFD is because there's more articles
listed there about which I can form some sort of researched opinion. I
also vote on FPC and FAC and FLC when I can, but peer review just
requires knowledge you don't always have to offer.

Question: Of those estimated 42,000 good articles, can you give some
sort of break down in subject. If we have a systemetic bias, it's
reasonable to assume it also portrudes to the featured articles we
have.

Mgm