[WikiEN-l] Harlan Ellison

Snowspinner Snowspinner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 17:28:58 UTC 2005

On Dec 9, 2005, at 9:03 AM, Daniel R. Tobias wrote:

> The latest prominent "WikiEnemy" to emerge: Harlan Ellison.  (See the
> talk page of his article for a big, vitriolic anti-Wikipedia rant
> allegedly authored by him.)

Harlan Ellison once e-mailed my favorite undergrad professor in a
blinding rage because a student at my college had been writing a
paper, wanted to mention "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream," and
posted to USENET asking if anyone knew of an online copy. The student
wasn't actually one of my professor's, so he was a bit puzzled...

The point of this story is that if Harlan Ellison is frothing, you
can safely conclude that the moon has not crashed into the Earth. But
little else.

-Phil