[WikiEN-l] Turn off AfD

Brian brian at bhaws.com
Fri Dec 9 16:46:12 UTC 2005

>True that last bit was my opinion, but we can't speedy something which
>doesn't fit the criteria (that's a fact). You haven't addressed my
>questions on how to deal with crap everyone agrees should be deleted,
>but is not actually speediable (like obvious band vanity, blatant
>adverts and the like).

>Can you please address those questions?

>Mgm

Uncontested deletions answers these observations nicely I think:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Deletion_reform/Proposals/Uncontested
_deletions

I've suggested this here before, I think it's a good way to tune out a lot
of the garbage that falls in between speedy deletions and what AFD should be
spending it's time on.