[WikiEN-l] Turn off AfD

Keith Old keithold at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 04:48:05 UTC 2005

What would happen to those articles which do exist which require longer
consideration before we make a decision whether to delete, keep, redirect or
merge?

We need to give serious thoughts to how processes intermerge before we look
at making such a significant change to our processes.

Regards

*Keith Old*

User:Capitalistroadster