[WikiEN-l] Re: BBC R4, now at 17:35 UTC (was BBC Radio 4 "PM" interview17:40ish UTC )

Rowan Collins rowan.collins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 22:25:44 UTC 2005

On 08/12/05, Tony Sidaway <f.crdfa at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Actually, it will be around for 7 days, because that's the standard
> > storage time on the BBC's "Listen Again" service [...]

> Are you by any chance an Archers fan? :)

No, but my mum is. And she lives in Holland.

> I loved to hear David calmly
> correcting Eddie Mair on every single question he put, without
> betraying the least sign of vexation or impatience.

Yeah, can I just say, I thought the mention of the "big yellow and
black Under Construction sign" was a very good thing to have out
there, in the public media - even if we're not actually going to
create such a label on our website, it's maybe something we should
insert into the coverage more often.

So yes, I'll add my congratulations to David for fielding this very well. :)

--
Rowan Collins BSc
[IMSoP]