[WikiEN-l] RE: Articles for Creation vs. Requested Articles

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 21:43:52 UTC 2005

On 12/8/05, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 08/12/05, Anthony DiPierro <wikilegal at inbox.org> wrote:
>
> > What exactly is an "eternal stub", anyway?  I thought by definition a
> > stub was able to be expanded.
>
> An eternal stub is one that is eternally able to be expanded... but
> no-one ever does.
>
> --
> - Andrew Gray
>  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk
I was referring to anons creating these substubs before the anon
article creation was blocked. Eternal stubs can refer to either the
type Andrew mentioned or substubs which some people say are
expandable, but actually aren't.

Articles at least need a solid base on which to build: a definition
and slightly more info. If no one is willing to submit that, I don't
see the point in keeping it.

Mgm