[WikiEN-l] Re: BBC R4, now at 17:35 UTC (was BBC Radio 4 "PM" interview17:40ish UTC )

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 17:48:49 UTC 2005

Well, that was surprisingly fluffy, and I actually managed to correct
the common factual errors - (a) we're not blocking all anonymous
contribution, only creating new articles and (b) it wasn't because of
Siegenthaler. Also said we were working on how to polish up this raw
material and pointed out there's no substitute for thought. So far, so
good. Anyone who gets a transcript, send it in and I'll put it up on
my LiveJournal (http://reddragdiva.livejournal.com/).

- d.