[WikiEN-l] Anons banned from creating articles

mysekurity mysekurity at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 04:05:39 UTC 2005

It's good because of damage control. It's not like he's doing this to spite
*us*, in fact, it's the exact opposite; he's helping our community not look
like fools. After something big and stupid like this happens, he has to make
some kind of gesture, at least, even if it is completely wrong, and doesn't
really do anything, just until the heat is off. We got caught with our pants
down, and Jimbo is doing us all a favor by not looking like fools. Why not
realize that this isn't about the real issue, and is more about the PR?