[WikiEN-l] One question

Matt Brown morven at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 17:22:46 UTC 2005

On 12/6/05, The Cunctator <cunctator at gmail.com> wrote:
> Before John Siegenthaler had his conniption, how many people viewed
> his article in the five months that the evil, terrible rumor that he
> (like everyone else) may have killed Kennedy was up?

I'd be pretty sure almost nobody.  Was it even linked from other articles?

(and wasn't the Kennedy thing even more minor than you state - I seem
to recall that it said he 'had been suspected, but was cleared' or
something along those lines).

Still not good that we had such incorrect info in an article, of
course, but I'm sure it's far from the worst error in the current
Wikipedia.  I doubt it even makes the top 1,000.

-Matt