[WikiEN-l] Anons banned from creating articles

Martin Osterman stonewallgrant at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:08:49 UTC 2005

Perhaps my newness to the encyclopedia (member as of March, 2005) has left
me feeling naieve.  However, I'm inclined to give Jimbo the benefit of the
doubt.  He says it's an experiment, so I'm inclined to go with that.

On what grounds do you suggest that this is a "permanent policy change" in
the guise of an experiment?

--Martin