[WikiEN-l] Anons banned from creating articles

Martin Osterman stonewallgrant at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 14:44:53 UTC 2005

First of all, I don't think that Jimbo ever expected that Wikipedia would
become this popular and widespread.  The quote you use was made FOUR YEARS
ago.  A lot has changed in four years' time.

Now, I don't profess to know why we were the last to find out... that could
be for any number of reasons.  However, I think that this experiment is
going to yield interesting results, and for that reason I endorse it.  (Not
as if anything needs my endorsing since I'm just one editor among hundreds)

Let's see what happens and see what comes next.

--Martin Osterman