[WikiEN-l] NPOV trainwreck

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Mon Dec 5 23:27:45 UTC 2005

Sam Spade wrote:

> So you deny a history of conflict with me?

You know, if you want a recusal, you should probably be posting some
really convincing diffs to the arbcom case talk page rather than
complaining in distinctly the wrong venue. I mean, you could keep
complaining here too, but even then those really convincing diffs would
help show you're complaining about a real problem rather than the case
seeming not to go your way.

(Note that saying "I annoyed him so he must hate me so he should recuse"
or variations on such has generally not been accepted as a recusal reason.)

- d.