[WikiEN-l] NPOV trainwreck

JAY JG jayjg at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 22:37:59 UTC 2005

Jack, in my experience when editors involved in a case doesn't see it going
the way they want, they almost inevitably claim that one or more of the
arbitrators is biased against them, based on some long-standing (but
undocumented) hatred for them.  It's not quite as common for them to claim
there is a vast community consensus supporting their viewpoint - I give you
credit for having the chutzpah to do the latter.

Regards,

Jay.