[WikiEN-l] NPOV trainwreck

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Dec 5 19:17:01 UTC 2005

He is referring to my disclosure that I may have briefly encountered
Chip Berlet when I was in the National Lawyers Guild. I did not
recuse on that basis as there was very little if any actual
connection between us. I don't think membership or even active
participation in the National Lawyers Guild  forms a basis for
recusal as there are a number of reasons why people join the National
Lawyers Guild and participate in it. Other than involvement in legal
work there is absolutely no test for membership. Successful
participation is another story. I soon found out that since I did not
support the Gang of Four I was considered chopped liver.

Fred