[WikiEN-l] NPOV trainwreck

JAY JG jayjg at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:33:52 UTC 2005

>From: Sam Spade <samspade.thomasjefferson at googlemail.com>
>
>Please, ArbCom, review the evidence and rethink your
>results. This purging of the "right wingers" is not what the ArbCom is
>for.

Do you think that the Commitee is trying to "purge right wingers"?  Do you
imagine that there are no "right wingers" on the committee itself?

>I understand Cberlet is your friend and colleague, but for the
>sake of integrity, please hold us to the same standard.

Yes, this is exactly the kind of innuendo which has tainted this (and
related) cases - the implication being that the Committee is making
decisions based on alleged friendships.  Why would you insinuate that
Cberlet is any more the "friend and colleague" of members of the Arbitration
Committee than any of the other parties to the case?

Jay.