[WikiEN-l] NPOV trainwreck

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Dec 5 16:20:33 UTC 2005

We briefly crossed paths, maybe, 30 years ago. Other than editing
Wikipedia we have no current contact or connection. It is proposed
that he use caution in editing the article on himself and to avoid
personal attacks. When he asked to have you banned from the articles
you are currently in dispute with him over he was told, "Negotiate
politely".

Fred