[WikiEN-l] NPOV trainwreck

Chip Berlet c.berlet at publiceye.org
Mon Dec 5 16:21:20 UTC 2005

Asking that people look into and comment on the arbitration is appropriate.  Bringing the arbitration issues here, and expanding them to content disputes, is not.  I have already agreed to stop all edits on Wikipedia until the arbitration is over--relying solely on a few discussion page comments when I feel it is important.  Obviously I disagree with the way Sam Spade presents the matter, but this is simply not the place to have the conversation. I note only that Fred Bauder and I MAY have had a brief conversation many years ago.  Maybe not. That we both once belonged to the same national organization with thousands of members, is hardly significant.

For details, by all means visit the arbitration and make comments.

Cberlet