[WikiEN-l] David Hager is listed as convicted rapist

Keith Old keithold at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:15:39 UTC 2005

Jay,

Ideally, in those cases of a murder suicide, we should cite reliable sources
showing the basis for the claims.

We should make sure as far as possible that any claims we make of criminal
conduct or suspicion of are very soundly based. We should also make sure
that the offence is significant enough to warrant an article if the person
is not known for something else.

Verifiability is particularly important when we are dealing with claims of
criminal conduct.

Regards

*Keith Old*

Keith Old