[WikiEN-l] Please unblock me

Jeff McCready neodanite at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 16:06:25 UTC 2005

To Whom it May Concern:

  I was unfairly blocked by nandesuka for allegedly violating the 3-revert rule.  I only reverted once.  In no way did I revert four times in a 24-hour period (or any other period for that matter).  I was unaware of the 3-revert rule prior to this incident.  I have since registered for an account with wikipedia and have become a subscriber to wikien.  I enjoy wikipedia and I like to correct errors which I have located with a high amount of frequency.

  Yours truly,

  neodanite