[WikiEN-l] New proposal for summary eletion of non-copyright infringing material, on suspicion

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 10:09:39 UTC 2005

Were can I find the extension proposal you're talking about?
And while it may be harsh, we really need something like that.
We can't have copyvio material on Wikipedia if it's clear the material
in question was copied from a source that didn't give permission
regardless of whether that source is a commericial content provider.

There's now a note on all edit windows which clearly shows one cannot
break copyright. People who still fail to indicate ownership upon
posting shouldn't be accomodated. Waiting is how such material slips
under the radar and goes undetected.

Mgm