[WikiEN-l] The difficulty of retaining volunteer writers

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Dec 3 14:48:37 UTC 2005

This matter is different from our usual case, as we have all
encountered FuelWagon doing his thing.

It is only that general familiarity which could support  proactive or
summary action.

Often the first we hear about someone is when it shows up on Requests
for arbitration and we are truly clueless about what is going on. We
don't want the endless pile of evidence we are usually presented with
(No one could actually read it all). What we need is a few examples
which nicely illustrate the problem. This is not too much to ask for.
You are writers. You are editors.

Fred