[WikiEN-l] More fair use deletion wreckage

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 09:20:23 UTC 2005

That's a problem similar to one I see with categories.
We need a way to record which articles an image has been on (not the
other way around) and we also need to see how a category changes.

Right now, we can only see it clearly if someone removes a cat if
we're looking at the article, while looking at the entire cat should
be sufficient.

Mgm