[WikiEN-l] In those times of ... well, doubt.

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 16:43:07 UTC 2005

A little sweet something, since only the ones in the back of the room see those.

Chosen extracts from OTRS (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS)

Names of people, places and emails have been removed.

Have a smile. ;-)

===
You All at Wikipedia kick some serious ASS!!  I was trying to figure
out how to site
a page from your website, when low and behold I found that you not
only had citation
information, but you also already had the MLA format ready to go.
I just wanted to say thank you for making my citation soooo easy!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

H.
===
I wanted to thank you for creating such a wonderful and accessible product,
and would like to suggest to you...

[snip good suggestion]

Thanks again for making me smarter,

C.

===
my name is [snip] and I'm from Slovakia.

I'm using your site only a few weeks(since I connected to the
Internet),but  I think is great! Great idea, great posts, great site,
WIKIPEDIA IS GREAT !!!
For me it's unvaluable source of informations. When I will earn some
money, I will donate.
Stay as you are in present - don't change to one of information-traders.

!!! THANKS FOR HELPING WORLD - THANKS FOR WIKIPEDIA !!!

====
Subject: Just a thank you
I just wanted someone in your organization to know that I love your website!
I do not know who invented it, but it is most often the website I go to when
I want to know something about a subject. It is a place to start for almost
EVERYTHING!

====
Hello. I just wish to say how very great such a site as Wikipedia is.
Kudos to all within the organisation, and keep up the great work.

Thank you really.

C.
===
Dear creators of this website,

I am a 21 year old Political Science major at the University of
[snip]. I would just like to comment on this website, because its
amazing.
There is so much information, and it is always accurate. I use this website
often when doing research for essays, and the information based on the world
wars is fantastic. Please keep up the good work, because you are making the
lives of students like me much easier.

===

You people (ie, Wiki
administrators) really are among the most efficient
I've ever dealt with!  Keep up the fantastic work, and
have a great weekend!!

M. - (Attorney at Law)

===

etc. etc.

These are just a few I could whip out, but I thought it would help us
remember that we are *also* doing a good job.

Thanks all.

Best,

Delphine
--