[WikiEN-l] Speaking of insecure egos...

El C el.ceeh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:03:25 UTC 2005

>?????
 [Well before that] "You didn't feel the faintest tinge or twinge of
hypocrisyas you wrote the above," when you uttered that same sentence
*after* having modified my comment space, knowing already then that I was
weary of it here?
 -->
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk%3AEl_C&diff=15157892&oldid=15157579<--
  Preceded by: "you '*must* cease from editing my comments' space by
inserting your own (esp. without signing). Do you not know that I intend to
bring evidence in your arbitration proceeding which outline my protest of
this pratice on your part (and that you continued to do so, at least once,
despite such explicit protests?) "

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk%3AEl_C&diff=15156770&oldid=15156575
  And long before then... modifying my comment on Talk:Government of
Australia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk%3AGovernment_of_Australia&diff=11120476&oldid=11120185
  My protest: "Skyring, your direct modification of my original comments
here is unacceptable and borders on
vandalism."<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk%3AGovernment_of_Australia&diff=11120476&oldid=11120185>

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk%3AGovernment_of_Australia&diff=11121998&oldid=11121571
  Following another modification: "Skyring, do not modify talk page comments
-Once again, Skyring breaks my comments without attribution (signing). And
he inserts a lengthy, diversionary, and totally untopical comment.
Goodfaith?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk%3AGovernment_of_Australia&diff=11128875&oldid=11128643
You seem to have had great difficulties staying away from my own comments
and comment space for some reason. Instead of responding normally, entering
a comment bellow my own, you felt *compelled* to modify my comment in a way
that drowned my own narrative with textual redundancy -- and then when I
protest, you do it again. And again. And again. And again. And now you
respond to the obvious and already well-documented with "??????" Uhuh.
 El_C