[WikiEN-l] It is a sign.

John Bradley john at ontobus.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 11:13:38 UTC 2005

Seems the list is run by " ultrablue at gmail.com, dgerard at gmail.com,
andrew.lih at gmail.com, fennec at gmail.com, ed.poor at att.net" WHo have
no problem manipulating the user base.

Interestingly I haven't seen any sign of there explanation of for hat matter
anything else. Seems a but antisoial to me.

Check Violet Rigas mod to the "Grand National", for her own reasons she
has decide it is in Liverpool. WHen actually due to little things like
boroughs etc it is actualy in Sefton.

You can check
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incid
entArchive1#3RR_at_the_troubled_Clitoris_article

"

Her is a typical rant fro
John Bradley (john at ontobus.co.uk) [050423 00:50]:

> I think it is everyone who cares about Wikipedia as an encyclopedia
> rather than a social club stepped forward and be counted.

Personal attacks toward other editors are not tolerated because they drive
other volunteers away from editing. This is bad for Wikipedia.

Really. I pretty much don't care how much of an expert a given editor is -
if they're acting like an arsehole and making editing an unpleasant
experience for others, we don't need them. There are PLENTY of really
quite high-grade experts editing Wikipedia who don't in fact act like
arseholes.

(This does, however, require a more than usual tolerance for and patience
with stupid fellow volunteers amongst the experts in question, and
occasional annoying having to prove things from first principles on talk
pages when the well-meaning idjit doesn't get it. This is quite a bit less
than ideal, and we need ways to deal with it, but it still isn't an excuse
for personal attacks.)

Note that Irate, the user in question, has not shown even this level of
justification for his streams of personal attacks.

- d.
"
.

As for my address. I thnk you should stop worrying less.