[WikiEN-l] New contributor and article plans

Stacey Greenstein stacey.nj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 12:48:51 UTC 2005

One way to get started is to put all of those article titles into your user
page. This way you'd have a convenient place to go to for article creation.
Feeling in the mood to write? Go to your user page and click on one of your
own red links. Or perhaps you'll see that a link you've made has turned blue
and you can see hat someone else has written.

Have fun!

[[User:UtherSRG]]