[WikiEN-l] Opus Dei - have we become their publishing house?

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 20 11:54:17 UTC 2005

Alex Regh wrote

>I might mention that since I moved lots of stuff from the talk page to the
archive, I noticed that this article has obviously been the aim of the OD
itself since 2003 - similar complaints since then. We do mind if Sollog
spams
the article on him, I think we should mind here just as much.

Alex, you do need to moderate your language on this.  The aim is to have an
article everyone can live with.  I have encountered what could be called
Catholic POV pushing before (eg at [[Hilaire Belloc]]).  For what it's
worth, it didn't lead me to feel that there was any insoluble difficulty, or
need to take it to an adversarial plane.

Charles