[WikiEN-l] Nude Kate Winslet Picture

Rebecca misfitgirl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 14:28:05 UTC 2005

Please do not jump to conclusions concerning my understanding of
browser settings. I know perfectly well how to disable images in my
browser, and for the record, I use Firefox. However, I have no wish to
disable them for every site - or to just disable them every time I use
Wikipedia - because a handful of people want to use Wikipedia to push
a liberal POV.

And for gods sake, Tony, stop throwing around the personal attacks.
I'm sick and tired of being accused of being computer illiterate just
because I do not wish to go to the patently absurd (and patently
unnecessary) length of disabling all images.

-- ambi