[WikiEN-l] Titanic, illustrated

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Sat Apr 16 23:41:07 UTC 2005

Ray Saintonge said:
> I prefer a
> Dostoevskian revolutionary who will hesitate to throw a bomb when he
> realizes that it would harm others beyond his intended victim.

All hail to Fyodor, but really what harm can be caused by a good bit of
ridicule?  Are we simply to modestly avert our gaze when the king is so
keen to display his march brazenly down the street insisting that we pay
due deference to his kingly robes?  To fail to point out that he appears
to be stark bollock naked would be a gross failure of citizenship.