[WikiEN-l] Nude Kate Winslet Picture

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 15:59:32 UTC 2005

--- Kevin Rector <krector at Compco.com> wrote:
> The fact that the Wikipedia "community" won't
> resolve these problems,
> and the fact that the community so proudly proclaims
> that "Wikipedia is
> not censored" while ignoring the fact that
> "Wikipedia is quite
> dysfunctional" has made me realize that I need to
> re-evaluate if this is
> a project that I want to be a part of.

The community HAS resolved this non-problem.  It has
decided, by consensus, that there is nothing wrong
with having images like this.  Just because it hasn't
acceded your point of view on a topic which many think
is much ado about nothing, doesn't mean that the
community is dysfunctional.

Maybe you'd be more comfortable at something like
yahooligans.

RickK