[WikiEN-l] Nude Kate Winslet Picture

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Wed Apr 13 15:15:03 UTC 2005

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 09:18:50AM -0500, Kevin Rector wrote:
> I have ZERO desire to get into a legal debate wherein I have to waste my

[snip]

Whoops.  This is what I get for not reading the rest of the thread
before I reply to something.

On one hand, I'm glad you didn't take the bait in TS's email.  On the
other hand, I think you're overreacting to the possible implications of
the Winslet image.

Of course, I don't actually (personally) have a specific stance on the
image itself; perhaps something else would be more fitting for the
article in question, but until it comes along I don't see why that image
won't do.  My major concern is that I don't want to see a matter of
official policy arise from something like this that, in the future,
might turn out to have been ill-conceived, but might become entrenched
nonetheless.

--
Chad Perrin
[ CCD CopyWrite | http://ccd.apotheon.org ]