[WikiEN-l] I dunno, you try and help...

Bishonen bishlist at ungoodthinkful.com
Mon Apr 11 13:21:20 UTC 2005

Violet/Riga wrote on 2005/04/11 14:32:

> ...and [[User:JDG]] comes along and reverts you!  As mentioned
> previously I've been looking at making the talk page templates more
> consistent, implementing a suggestion last night.  JDG comes along and
> revert wars [[Template:Featured]] without any discussion or attempts
> at a compromise.  Thanks, that really makes me feel like my efforts
> are worthwhile. :/
>
> </vent>
>
> ~~~~ Violet/Riga

:-( Whatever did s/he want to go and do that for?? I was just admiring your
templates yesterday, and thinking they look great! They're also a big,
improvement in tidiness and professionalism over the present I-think-I'll-
just-put-the-{{FA}}-on-top-of-{{oldpeerreview}}-or-maybe-not ad hoc system.
I do some housekeeping on peer review, and I *never* know where to stick
the templates--what's already there on a talk page can  throw it off in all
sorts of ways. Your system would be a big help, so don't let JDG get away
with it.
Bishonen