[WikiEN-l] Protest againt blocking

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Sun Apr 10 23:12:32 UTC 2005

Angela (beesley at gmail.com) [050411 07:26]:
> On Apr 10, 2005 11:11 PM, Matthew Li <li_ming20 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> > My IP has been blocked by RickK. The reason he gave me is repeated
> > vandalism.

> Assuming you mean the block against 24.69.255.205 (which SlimVirgin

That's a Shaw Cable IP address. Do Shaw do dynamic IPs for home cable
customers? If so, does anyone know how logn the DHCP lease is for?

Matthew, is that your home IP, or something like it? There's an *outside*
chance something could be running as an open proxy on it, though I just
tried it and it didn't work as one for me.

- d.