[WikiEN-l] Re: Your arbcomm commitee

Matt R matt_crypto at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 19:13:35 UTC 2005

--- John Bradley <john at ontobus.co.uk> wrote:
> > > Ok, well, I do, and you are cordially invited to either leave the
> > > project or start treating other people with kindness and respect.
>
> Another question occurs. Is when are people going to treat me with
> kindness and respect. That has been noticeable in the non answering of
> questions evasive answering of questions. Which runs all the way to the
> top it seems.

Hmm. Your demands for courtesy ring hollow, to be honest. I've watched people
bend over backwards to treat you with kindness and respect, and I'm still
waiting to see you return the favour to anyone. Do you remember this
conversation last week (the first interaction we ever had)? It started like
this...

Matt Crypto> "Please avoid personal attacks. Thanks."

Irate> "Shit for brains. If you want to stop personal attacks stop making them
yourself. I do not apparciate bing talked to by idiots and you count as one.
Now fuck off and don't come near me again."

-- Matt
[[User:Matt Crypto]]