[WikiEN-l] April Fool's Day

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 06:04:44 UTC 2005

OK, it's out of control now.  Changing all of the edit
button titles and making people think they have new
messages when they don't are just confusing people.
And now people are changing the counts of articles on
minor language Wikipedias.  We're getting lots of
people totally confused and thinking that we've been
hacked, and I'm worried that we're not going to be
able to put things back to the way they were.

Page move vandalism is vandalism, I don't care what
you call it.

And some "apparent" vandal changed the Main Page to
say that Terri Schiavo died from autofellatio.  How do
we tell them not to vandalize Wikipedia if everybody
else is doing it, too?

RickK