[WikiEN-l] pirate radio station as source (was: Zero0000 has blocked Lance6Wins)

Phil Sandifer sandifer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 23 13:45:12 UTC 2004

Somewhere in between - the ruling was that "Original work which
originates from Lyndon LaRouche and his movement may be removed from
any Wikipedia article in which it appears other than the article Lyndon
LaRouche and other closely related articles." and that "Supporters of
Lyndon LaRouche are instructed not to add references to Lyndon directly
to articles except where they are highly relevant, and not to engage in
activities that might be perceived as "promotion" of Lyndon LaRouche."

So the ruling was not targeted at one specific user, but rather at the
class of users who support LaRouche.

-Snowspinner