[WikiEN-l] Diderot 0.1 - First alpha release available on sourceforge.net

nospam at mussenbrock.de nospam at mussenbrock.de
Tue Sep 21 15:02:02 UTC 2004

The first 0.1 alpha release for the Diderot wikiwriter has been released
today:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/wikiwriter

Be sure to get your copy right now!

This version comes in english, but categorys are in german, I apologize.
Language files will be supplied in the near future. People volunteering
for translation of the user interface are welcome, please mail to
wikiwiki at vr-web.de.

Please note that this is an alpha release and comes without any
warranty. There *are* bugs. But I'm rather sure it won't crash your
system :-).

Bug reports and feature requests are welcome, please use the Sourceforge
Trackers.

The package comes as a self-extracting windows installer.
After installing, please edit the settings in the Options | Set Options
menu. At least you have to select your preferred language, and set your
Wikipedia username and password. After this the editor will try to log
into Wikipedia. Only if this succeeds, you will be able to edit pages.

There is no documentation till now, but everything should be fairly
self-explaining.

Enjoy!

Shannon