[WikiEN-l] A future for Nupedia?

Matthew Larsen mat.larsen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:30:54 UTC 2004

This might be discriminitive against people who do not have academic
status though. Might have to be careful on that, not all academics are
experts! (no degree in plumbing as far as I know)

I can definatly see the advantage of it however, worth investigating!

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:18:31 -0700 (PDT), Daniel Mayer
<maveric149 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- "KNOTT, T" <tknott at qcl.org.uk> wrote:

Matthew Larsen