[WikiEN-l] Re: Arbitration

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 05:05:58 UTC 2004

Every time I have attempted to discuss it with Guanaco, he has deleted my posting off his Talk page without responding.

RickK

Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Are you sure Rick, that the best solution to this case is arbitration
rather than mediation ?

After all, what we are dealing here with, is much more a conflict
between two different personalities, and between two different
approaches of the sysop role, than a conflict with a vandal.

Would not it be solve by discussing with Guanaco first ?