[WikiEN-l] Re: VfD is broken

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Sat Sep 4 19:37:22 UTC 2004

Ray Saintonge stated for the record:

> Maybe anyone who has been around
> for at least a year should feel free to remove anything from the VfD
> without having to run the gauntlet.

Maybe we should, but we would still encounter violent opposition.  I've
been around almost since the beginning (user number 30, if I recall
correctly), yet criticisms of VfD -- and even jokes about VfD -- are
eagerly adopted as personal attacks by RickK.  I don't know what he
would do if someone actually removed something without his approval.

--
  Sean Barrett     | Hard is birth, hard is life, hard is
  sean at epoptic.com | learning, hard is the appearance of a