[WikiEN-l] Re: RickK ?????

Daniel P.B.Smith dpbsmith at verizon.net
Sun Nov 28 03:21:34 UTC 2004

> From: R E Broadley <20041111 at stardate.freeserve.co.uk>
> Subject: [WikiEN-l] user RickK - vote rigging
> Hi,
>
> Someone else spotted RickK up to no good, and referred to the following
> on his talk page:-
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?
> title=Wikipedia%3AVotes_for_deletion%2FBlogsome&diff=7896162&oldid=7894
> 630
>
> The diff above is all by RickK in one edit, so I can't see how he can
> possibly claim he thought the vote was by an anonymous person.

Having reviewed the diff, I'm completely puzzled. I don't understand
what you think the problem is, and I don't understand how this is "vote
rigging."

Daniel P. B. Smith, dpbsmith at verizon.net
"Elinor Goulding Smith's Great Big Messy Book" is now back in print!
Sample chapter at http://world.std.com/~dpbsmith/messy.html
Buy it at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1403314063/