[WikiEN-l] Re: JoeM hard-ban

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Sat Nov 27 14:05:43 UTC 2004

The username "Today Iraq, Tomorrow France!" is inherently offensive
trolling and sufficient grounds for a ban on the spot.  Writing to the
list from an email address advocating "nuking iraq" is not helpful,
either.

> So please unblock me now.

I'm known primarily as a naively optimistic and trusting person, but
even *I* see little hope for that.  If you're ready to put aside
hateful comments and edit pages in a neutral manner, then you'll need
to demonstrate it by talking to a lot of people and apologizing for
your past behavior.

--Jimbo