[WikiEN-l] Violation of blocking policy by user "40277"

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 24 07:59:56 UTC 2004

James Marshall wrote

> I have restored the phrase each time.

You may be correct in asserting something about wealth distribution, there.
I don't see that you have used the talk page.  I do see various edit
summaries making the point that wealth qua GDP or whatever is not the same
notion as personal wealth distribution.  So, if you want to hash out the
wording in such a way that the two things both stand there, you probably do
need to go to the talk page, address this issue with some sort of evidence
that personal wealth distribution was skewed by the Reagan time, and
generally engage with the other folk editing the page.

Charles