[WikiEN-l] Long pages

Stan Shebs shebs at apple.com
Wed Jun 23 21:04:36 UTC 2004

Read a little more carefully please - I specifically limited my
suggestion to the "list of X topics" lists, which rarely if ever
have any useful content or organization and are not used by readers
(in fact editors generally ignore them too, most have become woefully
incomplete) *and* was only talking about removing the blue links,
in the same way that one would remove entries from a wanted articles
page. As the creator of some of the largest reader-oriented lists
in WP, I'm hardly eager to damage those!

Stan