[WikiEN-l] [wik1234 at fastmail.fm: Quagga's vandalism]

KNOTT, T tknott at qcl.org.uk
Wed Jun 16 07:36:36 UTC 2004

>No he is not hard banned for life. He will, however, probably get a
month >ban
>the moment he comes back due to the fact that he broke the terms of his
>week-long ban a few times. That is in the enforcement section of our
(the >AC's)
>ruling on the issue.

Violating a week long ban is one thing. Running a script to vandalize
wikipedia repeatedly until we cave in for to his demands is something
else. Assuming Jimbo posts the full header to confirm it wasn't faked,
then I don't see we even need an AC ruling. This is simple vandalism. We
block vandals all the time.

Theresa