[WikiEN-l] Legal threats as grounds for automatic termination

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Tue Jun 15 20:35:09 UTC 2004

Of course.  But the plaintiff will have to lay down his money first.
That, as they say, will separate the men from the boys.  For a lawyer to
take it on a contingency basis, he will need to see that the pockets are
deep enough to make it worth his while.

Nobody here has come near to threatening me with a law suit.  If they
tried to pull that, my reaction would be, "I dare you."
Ec