[WikiEN-l] Newbie....

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sat Jun 12 17:43:07 UTC 2004

Rick Schwarz wrote:

>Although I am not new to Wikipedia I am new to this email list, Is
>there any specific rules that I need to follow or is the list open
>to all concerns and comments about the Wikipedia (English) website?
>because I have one that I would like to bring up.
>
>Rick (aka Misterrick)

In your case make sure that you identify yourself unambiguously.  There
is another Rick on the list with a reputation for strong opinions.

Knowing what's relevant to the list comes with experience. There's no
damage caused by the occasional error; you'll hear soon enough if it
belongs on another list.  Some may even be somewhat rude in letting you
know, but that's not worth worying about.   This list is essentially
limited to matters relating to the English Wikipedia; other lists are
available for other topics.

Ec